I hope you enjoy reading this blog post!
If you want divinely inspired affirmations, custom written for you, click here.
Hello Beautiful Souls! In this blog post, I’m going to share my favorite career affirmations. I’ll also quickly explain what career affirmations are as well as answer some frequently asked questions.
Keep reading to learn more.
Table of Contents
- What are career affirmations?
- 41 Career Affirmations
- The Best Products to Help You Find Your Dream Career
- Career Affirmations FAQ
- Career Affirmations: Final Thoughts
What are career affirmations?
Affirmations for career success are phrases you repeat daily, usually in front of a mirror, for the purpose of discovering your life’s passion, getting your dream job, and manifesting wealth in your life.
Career affirmations can help you recode your mind and see opportunities for career growth throughout your day. You can use them in any area of your life where you need support.
For example, if you are trying to break into a new field of work, you may begin stating affirmations with the goal of finding a new job within a new industry.
The following month, you may notice that a really close friend of yours is a mutual friend of a well-known thought leader within your field.
Because affirmations only work with action, you reach out and ask for an introduction and they become your mentor. Within the next few months, you’ve landed a position in your dream industry.
It is important to remember that affirmations are not magic. They enable you to see opportunities that would otherwise be missed. Our brains hate being incorrect; they work hard to make sure our beliefs align with reality.
Now that you know what career affirmations are, it’s time for me to share my personal favorites.
41 Career Affirmations
Below you find 41 career affirmations for finding a new career, breaking into a new industry, or getting promoted at your current job.
For best results, you can write them down every day, bookmark this page to read them aloud or print them out. It’s up to you.
For Those Looking for a New Career
- I am growing and evolving in my career.
- A promising future awaits me, and I’m eager to begin my career.
- I expect good things to happen for me professionally.
- I will do everything possible to achieve my career goals.
- I fully intend to succeed.
- I am committed to being the best employee I can be.
- My career is growing and evolving.
- I take charge of my work and career potential.
- I know where I want to work and how I want to work.
- I am confident the path in front of me leads to my dream career.
- I am in control of my career and I get to decide the field, the job, and the area.
- I get to decide who I work with each day.
- I climb the ladder to success.
- I take charge of my accomplishments.
- I know how to manage my career and I know what steps to take to find my dream job.
- I am a strong and smart work and I bring value to any workplace.
For Those Looking to Break Into a New Industry
- I have the courage to pursue a new career.
- I am ready to set new career goals and watch my achievements.
- My dream of pursuing my dream career in a new field is coming true.
- I have the unique skills and experience to get a job in a new industry.
- I can meet and exceed the requirements of a new position.
- I am capable of leaping over challenges to find a new job.
- I have the courage to go beyond my usual comfort level and dive into my dream industry.
- I am listing to my heart and mind as I pursue new career goals.
- I am prepared to work in a new field and excited to start a new job.
- I excel in a field that is different from my normal role.
For Those Looking to Get Promoted
- I wake up each day eager to go to work.
- I have an exciting and satisfying career.
- The company I work for is wonderful.
- My salary allows me to enjoy my life and to develop myself outside of work.
- I can see many opportunities for advancement.
- I have a clear vision or the direction of my career.
- I am working on interesting projects and I am fulfilled with my work.
- I leave work each day feeling like I have made a positive contribution.
- My career is perfect for me.
- I feel fortunate to have such wonderful employment and coworkers.
- My career provides me with financial abundance.
- I am considered an expert in my field and enjoy the perks and benefits that go along with that.
- My pay is more than enough for my level of expertise.
- My company is thriving and provides me with a wonderful life.
- My boss is supportive of my advancement and always looks for opportunities to promote me.
The Best Products to Help You Find Your Dream Career
The best affirmation cards for career growth is Affirmators! at Work: 50 Affirmation Cards to Help You Help Yourself – without the Self-Helpy-Ness by Knock Knock Store.
Cost: $16.78 CC | # of Cards: 50 | Card Size: 3.75 x 5 inches
Sample Buyer Review: “This product is so cute. There are so many creative ways to use. Keep and ready each one daily, place in a coworker cubicles, inside lunch pales, and or post around your home on the fridge. I would recommend to anyone who needs a little pick me up, humor, or to brighten someone’s day.”
The best career affirmation candle is the Road Opener 8 oz Soy Spell Candle for New Opportunities, Beginnings & Removing Obstacles by Art of the Root.
It contains a blend of five finger grass, abre camino, lemon, pine along with a number of other herbs and oils that have been used for centuries to help individuals overcome unwanted obstacles, setbacks, and challenges. Perfect for those who want a fresh start and are in the process of looking for a new job.
Cost: $14 | Size: 8 oz | Material: Soy Wax
Sample Buyer Review: “I followed the instructions and lit it yesterday. I was kicked out of my company a few weeks ago and just now my superior called me, she was very warm and said she wanted to help me with my mindset and wanted me to consider coming back (Hell yeah lol).”
The best book for career growth is Success Affirmations: 52 Weeks for Living a Passionate and Purposeful Life by Jack Canfield.
From financial prosperity and creative pursuits to your career and positive relationships, Canfield covers all areas of life with the same guidelines from his best-selling book The Success Principles.
Cost: $12.95 | # of Pages: 240
Sample Buyer Review: “I have tried many affirmation style but I have found this to work best for me. There are only 3 affirmations per theme and the chapters are short. I have taken screen shots of the affirmations as well as laminated the ones I am doing for the period (1-2 weeks); this way I can have them when I am waiting in lines or in traffic! I recommend if you are trying to ‘create; new positive thoughts.”
Career Affirmations FAQ
How do you write a career affirmation?
First, clear your thoughts from all the distractions and pressures in your life.
Next, choose what career goals you want to achieve.
Now, for each career objective write your affirmations. The first word you should write is “I”. Affirmations are all about YOU and YOUR profession and what YOU want.
Then, write your career affirmations as if it has already occurred. You wouldn’t say “I will,” you would state “I am” or “I feel.” You wouldn’t state “I want” or “I need,” you would say “I have.”
Lastly, include adjectives to evoke positive emotions. Instead of saying “I achieve my career goals.” you would say “I bravely conquer every career goal and am living a life of passionate abundance!”
Career Affirmations: Final Thoughts
I hope this helps you enjoyed this career affirmations list and found a few to help you find the life you deserve to live.
Let me know in the comments!
Which affirmation was your favorite? How are you going to be using these in your affirmation practice?
I would love to hear from you.
Love + Light,