I hope you enjoy reading this blog post!
If you want divinely inspired affirmations, custom written for you, click here.
Hello Beautiful Souls! In this blog post, I’m going to share my most powerful positive morning affirmations.
I’ll also explain how morning affirmations work as well as answer some frequently asked questions.
Table of Contents
- What are positive morning affirmations?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Positive Morning Affirmations
- 50 Positive Morning Affiramtions
- Final Thoughts
What are positive morning affirmations?
Positive morning affirmations are powerful positive statements that you say to yourself in the morning, preferably in front of a mirror. They empower you to think positively, focus on positive qualities in your life, and manifest success and abundance.
When you commit to repeating them daily, you’ll begin to see positive changes in your life including more motivation, more success, more confidence, and less negative thoughts and habits.
In order to manifest your dream life and use the Law of Attraction effectively, affirmations are so important!
Frequently Asked Questions About Positive Morning Affirmations
Does saying affirmations in the morning work?
Yes! Speaking life into your day when you first wake up, while looking in the mirror, isn’t just woo. There is some powerful science lurking behind this practice.
Regularly repeating positive affirmations in the morning can help your brain accept these statements as facts throughout the day. If you truly believe you have the ability to do something, you are often motivated to do it.
The trick, as with all things in life, is consistency.
Repeating positive morning affirmations can help boost your motivation and confidence, but you still have to take some action.
For example, if your goal is to get a raise, you might start each day with these affirmations: “I am worthy of a raise” or “I am a valuable part of the team.”
Throughout the day, your brain will start seeing ways to make you a “valuable member of the team” as well as “deserving of a raise”. Your job is to follow those clues! Before you know it, either two things will happen: you’ll get offered a raise/new position OR when you ask for a raise, it’ll be a no-brainer.
Positive morning affirmations are a step toward change, not the change itself.
How do you Affirmate in the morning?
Starting a practice of reciting positive morning affirmations is very simple. It’s one of the easiest spiritual practices you can begin.
Before you brush your teeth and wash your face in the morning, stand in front of the mirror and repeat your morning affirmations.
You should state each affirmation in the present tense, feeling the emotions, and affirming what you want.
Then let it go and go about your day. Your brain will begin to see signs and symbols of the next steps to take.
How do you write affirmations to say in the morning?
If you’re just getting started out, you can read pre-written affirmations, but if you’re serious about creating a life you’ve always wanted, you’ll have to learn to write your own.
Before writing your own affirmations, think about what you want. Do you want a raise, a new career, to travel more, to get healthy, etc.?
Then, write your affirmations down. If you are just getting started, use this positive morning affirmation formula:
I feel [emotion], and I am [action] so/because I [what you want].
“I feel wonderful. I am prioritizing my job search so that I find my passion and dream career.”
The final step is to make them believable and to focus on your emotions while saying them. They are the real manifestors! When you combine positive morning affirmations with emotion, your brain doesn’t know the difference.
50 Positive Morning Affiramtions
Below you’ll find 50 positive morning affirmations for different situations.
To make the most of them, write them down each day, bookmark this page so you can read them aloud, or just print them out. It’s up to you, my Beautiful Souls!
- I am unstoppable.
- I am better than average.
- I am able to overcome all challenges.
- I can feel the universe on my side.
- I am experiencing increasing abundance.
- I live a life of prosperity and abundance.
- I am more than enough.
Positive Morning Affirmations for Success
- My dreams are coming true more and more each day.
- Each day brings me closer to realizing my full potential.
- I am filled with hope and positive energy.
- My thoughts are focused on creating the future I want.
- I am the creator and the universe provides everything I need and want.
- My life is wonderful and it only gets better each day.
- I rise to each challenge, I grow, and I am pleased that I am capable of more every day.
Morning Affirmations for Self Love
- I am enough just as I am.
- I am worthy of love.
- I am a lovable person. I am loved just as I am.
- I am worthy of happiness and peace.
- I have the confidence I need to be fearlessly me.
- I am confident in myself and my abilities.
- I’m authentic and brave enough to let the real me shine.
- The world needs me.
- It is my uniqueness that makes me special.
- I accept my flaws, and I am able to show them to the world.
Morning Affirmations for Abundance
- I am grateful for what I have and the blessings to come.
- I choose to live with the belief that everything I need is always provided.
- The universe is generous to me.
- Prosperity is an option that is available to all.
- I find myself worrying less about meeting my basic needs.
- Everything I need to live comes to me effortlessly.
- I receive many blessings and feel thankful for each of them.
- I am allowing more abundance and prosperity in my life than ever before.
- I am completely open to receiving every opportunity and possibility.
- I am deserving of financial abundance, because I am more than enough.
Morning Affirmations for Friends
- I attract healthy and happy people into my life.
- Healthy and happy people are attracted to me.
- I am grateful that unhappy and emotionally unhealthy people choose to stay away from me.
- I control who is allowed into my life and who is rejected.
- I only have room for positive and supportive people.
- I attract positive people into my life naturally. They gravitate toward me.
Morning Affirmations For Kids
- I am more than enough
- I am strong.
- I can do great things.
- I have what it takes.
- I will try my best.
- I am not good at everything, and that’s okay!
- I can see the good in any situation.
- I practice new skills to grow my talents.
- I am intelligent in many ways.
- I am always learning and growing my knowledge.
Need more affirmations? Check out the book Morning Affirmations: 200 Phrases for an Intentional and Openhearted Start to Your Day by Jennifer Williamson.
Sample Buyer Review: “Love this book! Calming. Peaceful. Healing. It was recommended to me by my meditation teacher. I usually open a page randomly in the morning and it’s eerie how it resonates with how I am feeling. It inspires me to slow down and just appreciate everything around me and who I am at the present moment and just be grateful!”
Well, Beautiful Souls, I hope you enjoyed these positive morning affirmations to help you start your day off with intention and courage.
Let me know in the comments!
Which positive morning affirmation was your favorite? How are you going to be using these in your affirmation practice?
I would love to hear from you.
Love + Light,